MANIFESTING SINCE FEBRUARY 27 AT 1:38 P.M.
(click on link to see “Fat Albert Trailer)
There are moments in your adulthood that make you appreciate the days of yore. I was surfing the internet and came across Yahoo’s! clips for the movie “Fat Albert”. In one clip, they all start singing the theme song that all little black kids my age know, and I found myself grinning ear to ear singing “Hey Hey Hey” wishing for those simpler days.
Christmas is upon us once again. And I am again in a foreign country without my family and the normal holiday activities. It’s being here where I’ve gained a new appreciation for the little things that make holiday cheer. After seeing the Fat Albert clips and trailer, I felt an impulse plane ticket buy come on and I was suddenly had thoughts of oiled popcorn and movie nachos dancing thru my head.
Christmas is a time to remember the things that you are grateful for as well as giving things that show that gratitude. Here is my list:
I am grateful because:
1) Living overseas has shown me that the little things do exists and make a difference
2) Appreciate for silence and listening
3) For family and the possibility of all they can be
4) For turkey dinners, loud laughter and sharing of stories from each other’s lives
5) Shopping for that perfect gift because the smile you see on its receiptant’s face is more than words can express
6) The familiarity that is comforting in world that can be too busy for it’s own good
7) Music that brings back memories and laughter
8) People who know you and have a history with you
9) A time that no matter how old you are still has innocence
10)For excitement that never gets old, no matter how jaded you are
To all those who read my blog, or just visiting thank you for you support, love and kindness. I wish you the best holiday that you have ever had. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and happy all the other things you celebrate that make you fabulous…